1. OppLoans - OppLoans specializes in lending to those with bad credit or no credit history. You can borrow between $500 and $4,000 and repay your loan over a term of up to 36 months. Be aware, however, that OppLoans has relatively high interest rates, so you'll want to make sure you can afford the payments before taking out a loan.
2. Upgrade - Upgrade offers loans of up to $35,000 with terms ranging from 36 to 60 months. Although Upgrade requires a minimum credit score of 620, they also take other factors into account, so you may still be eligible even if your credit isn't great.
3. LendingClub - LendingClub is a peer-to-peer lending platform where individuals can borrow money from other individuals. Although LendingClub requires a minimum credit score of 600, they look at other aspects of your financial situation to determine your eligibility. Loans range from $1,000 to $40,000 and terms are between 36 and 60 months.
4. OneMain Financial - OneMain Financial specializes in lending to those with bad credit, offering loans of between $1,500 and $20,000. Terms range from 24 to 60 months, and interest rates can be high, so be sure to read the fine print before applying.
5. Avant - Avant offers personal loans for bad credit with amounts ranging from $2,000 to $35,000. Terms are between 24 and 60 months, and interest rates are competitive with other online lenders. Although Avant requires a minimum credit score of 580, they also consider other factors like income and employment history when making lending decisions.
If you're in need of a personal loan but have bad credit, don't let that stop you from exploring your options. By working with one of these online lenders, you may be able to get the funds you need to achieve your financial goals.
© 2023 laon.us - All rights reserved.